The following link contains language that is anti-trans and homophobic.
Please use discretion when reading and sharing the material.
CLICK HERE FOR
Questions for School Trustee Candidates:
1. How will you keep our students healthy in the face of COVID-19 and other diseases?
2. How will you uplift the policy priorities outlined by 2SLGBTQIA+ youth, specifically in reference to CSE and gender affirming schools?
3. What is Critical Race Theory and are you in support of educating its contents to students?
4. Are you in support of #PolicingFreeSchools?
5. What barriers to equitable education can you identify within schools?
Questions for Mayoral and Council Candidates:
1. How will you reduce the hostility of public spaces for racialized, disabled and houseless residents in the City of Ottawa?
2. Have you or will you ever accept donations from developers?
3. Do you support #PolicingFreeSchools?
4. What will you do to support 2SLGBTQIA+ residents in their fight for #SaferCities?
5. Do you think social services receive a fair share of the municipal budget?
How Do I Vote?
More information on how to register to vote, where your local voting station will be, and other requirements can be found on Ottawa.ca
Countdown to Election Day!
This year, the Centre is looking for remote volunteers to help with outreach and promotion of our online programming. If you are interested in volunteering, gaining valuable and marketable skills in such areas as event coordination, fundraising, public speaking, database management, networking, and social media.