Lush Cosmetics: How to Be a Trans Ally
Today, beauty brand Lush Cosmetics will launch a 14-day North American campaign in partnership with the CCGSD, to bring visibility to the discrimination and stigma trans & non-binary people experience. This campaign aims to spread awareness through fundraising & starting crucial conversations, leading towards acts of allyship that express trans rights as human rights.
- training for all Lush staff, and new strategies to create a positive working environment for trans & non-binary employees;
- strategies to include all-gender restrooms in stores & malls
- signing onto the UN’s LGBTI Standards of Conduct for Business;
- outreaching to customers on the lived experiences of trans & non-binary persons in North America;
- and, efforts to engage customers and communities on how to be better trans allies.