Following feedback on our CCGSD Feedback Tool: Openness, Transparency and Accountability, we have identified a need for externally sourced Trans-Misogyny Training for our team members.
We are looking to hire an individual or group who will:
- Conduct training for approximately 15-22 individuals
- Educate our team on the current challenges (health, access, support..) that trans-feminine spectrum persons are facing
- Educate our team on how to be more inclusive in our daily work
- Educate our team on how to be more inclusive in our medium & long-term planning
- Teach practical skills that will challenge us to think differently and act accordingly
- Teach our team members to be better allies to trans-feminine spectrum persons, or empower our trans-feminine spectrum team members to have a stronger voices in the community
- Provide a braver space to answer questions
Our team hopes that the trainer(s):
- Conduct a 2-3 hour training (although we are open to other ideas)
- Conduct the training in December 2017
Interested applicants are asked to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 5, 2017 with answers to the following questions:
- Your name, pronoun, email, phone, website (if applicable)
- What experience and/or academic qualifications would you like to highlight?
- What facilitation experience would you like to highlight? And, how do you like to facilitate training ?
- What key topics would you like to cover in this training?
- What skills would you seek to develop in our team?
- What are your facilitation fee(s)?
- What information do you need from us?
- Would you be available for additional coaching after the training?
Should you have any questions about this process, please email: email@example.com.