We are so proud to present : The Rainbow Comes to Halimand-Norfolk on April 21, 2016.
The event is being presented in collaboration with Haldimand & Norfolk Women’s Services and Haldimand and Norfolk REACH. It will be held at Annaleise Carr Aquatic Centre (182 South Dr, Simcoe, ON) from 8:30am-12pm.
This is a free event for community service providers and educators.
- Register now by contacting Jen at: JSchooley@HNReach.on.ca
Please note that spots are limited, so we encourage you to save your spot now.
We are proud to welcome participants from:
- Haldimand Norfolk Women’s Services
- Haldimand-Norfolk REACH
- Haldimand Norfolk Social Services
- Haldimand Norfolk Health Unit
- Norfolk Association for Community Living
- The AIDS Network – Brant/Brantford/Haldimand/ Norfolk Regions
- Victim Services of Haldimand/Norfolk/New Credit
- Simcoe Little Theatre
- Canadian Mental Health Association, Haldimand Norfolk
- Community Addictions and Mental Health Services of Haldimand and Norfolk
- Caledonia Probation and Parole
- Simcoe Probation and Parole
- Children’s Aid Society of Haldimand and Norfolk
- Dalhousie Place
- Norfolk County