The Canadian Centre for Gender & Sexual Diversity, continues its advocacy & education with the Pride Parliament Policy & Legislation Panel (and Reception) on Oct 25 at 5:30 pm in room 160S Centre Block hosted by Senator Mobina Jaffer.
This unique events invites Members of Parliament, Senators & their staff to learn about the issues that are and will be facing LGBTQ+ Canadians.
This year, we are proud to host panelists (and topics):
- Ivan Coyote (trans youth)
- Sharp Dopler (two-spirit & Indigenous)
- Dr. Dan Irving (trans people)
- Ken Jeffers (LGBTQ+ youth)
- Dr. Gary Kinsman (vulnerable LGBTQ people)
- Ryan Peck (LGBTQ & HIV)
With special guest:
- Deputy Foreign Minister of the Federal Republic of Germany, Mr. Michael Roth (International LGBTQ issues)
The event will start at 5:30 pm with run featuring very incredible and brief presentations from panels who will share with you their hopes for the future of the LGBTQ+ community.
At 6:30 pm we will then host a reception for fabulous reception & more intimate dialogue.
Members of Parliament, Senators & hill staff please RSVP now (space is limited): email@example.com;
Should you have any question, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 613-858-3427