Something we get asked all the time is how you can celebrate diversity year round. One way is to participate in one of the many awareness days/campaigns.
This year, we have developed kits to help raise awareness of various marginalized identities and experiences. Toolkits are available for $5 each and includes 2 awareness posters/booklets, 5 buttons, 1 positive space poster, and 1 Kids Help Phone poster.
Each month, one campaign will be featured and its corresponding toolkit will be available for FREE!
- February: Queering Black History and Trans Day of Visibility
- March: Journée de la francophonie
- April: Day of Pink
- May: Pansexual Visibility Day
- June: Pride Month and 2 Spirit (for Aboriginal History Month)
- July: More Fat, More Femme
- August: Genderqueer Awareness
- September: Bisexual Awareness Day
- October: Asexual Awareness Week
- November: Trans Day of Remembrance